Available Job Opportunities
Discover available job opportunities at Essington.
Maintenance - Hand
The primary function of the General Hand is to undertake general care and maintenance duties that contribute to ensuring that the School’s buildings, grounds and specialist facilities are well maintained and presented and that all work undertaken complies with statutory obligations and Australian standards.
The Position in Context Teachers at The Essington School are:
- Supportive of the Educational Philosophy of the School
- Contributors to a caring and supportive community
- Focused on the needs of the school’s clients
- Facilitators of positive and productive community relationships
- Active participants in the professional learning community
- Focused on developing a culture of excellence
- Committed to the holistic education of the students in their care
- Continuously improving their teaching practice and professional knowledge base
The teacher is appointed by and acts under the direction of the Principal, in accordance with the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers.