How to enrol at The Essington School for local enrolments.
Essington is the only parent-governed, independent School in the Northern Territory, catering for girls and boys from Preschool to Year 12. We are pioneers at heart, combining global thinking and local expertise with Territory spirit.
ESSINGTON'S ENROLMENT PROCESS:
There are only a few steps to enrol your child at Essington:
1. Complete our online enrolment form and submit with required documents and application fee. Once submitted, please contact our enrolments team to book a personal tour with the relevant Head of School.
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate or passport and residency status
- A copy of your child’s immunisation records
- A copy of your child’s latest school report
- NAPLAN results (if applicable)
- Medical documents (if applicable)
- $58 Application fee
2. After completion of the tour, we will provide you with a Preliminary offer and invite you to a family interview with either the Principal or the relevant Head of School.
3. Subject to availability of places, you will receive an offer of placement or if no positions are available, your child will be placed on the waitlist.
4. To finalise the enrolment of your child, you will be required to pay the Confirmation of Enrolment Fee and submit the Acceptance Pack. As a parent-governed school, one caregiver must nominate to join the Company.
With the formal enrolment completed, our staff will work with you and your child to ensure the transition to Essington is as seamless as possible.
View our Prospectus below