Be a part of Essington's vibrant and diverse workplace!
The Essington School in Darwin is a diverse and vibrant workplace, where staff voice is valued and encouraged. We invite you to explore the available job opportunities advertised below.
To apply for a role at Essington, please complete the online form and attach a recent resume, letter of introduction and a minimum of three recent referees.
Essington staff are:
- Passionate about quality co-education
- Motivated to positively prepare students for the world beyond
- Interested in being part of a vibrant and diverse community
- Performing at a high standard
- Ready to embrace and Essington’s vision and values
We look forward to you joining our vibrant Essington community.
Essington is a proud Bronze Pledge Partner of Soldier On’s Pathways Program. The Soldier On Pathways program helps veterans and their families secure meaningful long term employment.
Soldier On’s Pathways Program helps veterans and their families with employment and education support.