Our School Policies
Keep up to date with Essington’s school policies.
Communication is very important to us at The Essington School.
The policies and procedures are informational documents designed to keep everyone informed about school rules and day-to-day procedures.
This ensures parents, teachers and students are kept up-to-date.
- Assessment and Reporting Policy
- Behaviour Management Guide
- Bullying and Harassment Policy
- Child Protection - Mandatory Reporting Policy
- Child Safety Framework
- Cyclone Protocols and Procedures
- Gifts, Benefits and Hospitality Policy
- Medical Administration of Medication Policy
- Middle School Emergency Closure Procedure
- NT Government Mandatory Reporting
- Parent Complaint Resolution
- Student Bullying Procedure
- Staff and Student Appropriate Conduct Policy