Want to enrol at The Essington School as an international enrolment?
Everyone belongs in our diverse Essington community, where values are shared, and culture is vibrant. Our Territory spirit inspires us to look after the wellbeing and growth of our whole Essington family – students, parents, teachers, and the broader community.
ESSINGTON'S ENROLMENT PROCESS:
There are only a few steps to enrol your child at Essington:
1. Complete our online enrolment form and submit with required documents and application fee. Once submitted, please contact our admissions team to book a tour with the relevant Head of School.
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate and passport
- Current approved student visa
- A copy of your child’s immunisation records
- A copy of your child’s latest school report
- Written evidence of proficiency in English as a second language
- Medical documents (if applicable)
- $250 Application fee
2. After completion of the tour, we will provide you with a Preliminary offer and invite you to a family interview with either the Principal or the Head of School.
3. Subject to availability of places, you will receive an offer of placement or if no positions are available, your child will be placed on the waitlist.
4. To finalise the enrolment of your child you will be required to pay the Confirmation of Enrolment Fee and submit the Acceptance Pack. As a parent-governed school, one caregiver must nominate to join the Company.
With the formal enrolment completed, our staff will work with you and your child to ensure the transition to Essington is as seamless as possible.